Thursday, July 28, 2011

Loving life... Even with ongoing MAJOR roadblocks.

Everyone does things in their life that they later regret, or wish they would have handled differently. Some people even CAUSE the problem or do something to deserve the punishment. But sometimes there are things that just happen. Things that cannot be planned for or fixed. Illness, accidents, natural disasters. Regardless of how you find yourself in the middle of picking up what's left of your life, you have to discover how you're going to keep on living.

I speak from life experience. I'm not a therapist or any type of professional in this area. I didn't learn this from books, but from traveling over the roadblocks thrown into my life. I will slowly blog each and every story of the many roadblocks I've faced. Through it I hope you find help with your own road blocks. I hope you learn how YOU'RE going to cope... How you're going to not just cope, but love life again! There is a way to work through this... Even if whatever you're going through is something that will be with you for the rest of your life... Like me.

Im going to start blogging how I'm learning to love life again... Keep watching for new posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Tink! Is this the prequel to the dramatic "Tales of Tink" biographical book coming to a store near me some day?!